So this week I have been working on my Summer Horse from Permin AKA Sion, got lots more green done in the 5 days I worked on it. Think I have actually worked on it twice since the last photo I took so it looks like I've done even more in the last week than I really have. Nice to do some half crosses as they stitch up really fast compared to everything else. The only downside is that on such a low count fabric it has really poor coverage, not sure what the kit makers were thinking there! Looks even worse in the photo than in real life.
Monday, 26 November 2012
Saturday, 24 November 2012
So as it it once again poring down with rain and I've finally charged my camera battery I thought I'd write the update I was going to do Monday but failed at due to a dead camera. First up to show you is yet another HAED. This one is Wolf Manor by JBG. Started it as a new start in July and have only done about 4 days stitching on it in total so far, the greys and blues have been nice and easy to stitch but the colours in the candle light were starting to drive me crazy, so many colour changes! This was one of the first charts I got from HAED so it's nice to finally see it being worked on. It's stitched 2 over 1 full crosses on 25ct linen.
Monday, 12 November 2012
I also got some work done on Call of the Unicorn over the weekend. Still working on lots of very bright pink, getting close to half a page done now, might start to see some of the Unicorn soon.
Saturday, 10 November 2012
So life has been pretty hectic since returning to Uni, between work, lectures, training and assignments I no longer actually seem to get a day off now! I have still been managing to stitch and have even managed a finish! Monty, the little cat is all done. He's the 3rd in a series of 6 so I've move straight onto number 4. Will try to post some more updates of other projects soon (but don't hold your breath!).