Monday 30 January 2012

In the last week I made more progress on my Enchanting Pegasus than I expected. Ended up making a few mistakes and throwing a load of floss away. This is probably a very bad thing because lots of Dimensions Gold Kits seem to run out of one or several colours before completion  even if you don't mess things up. I wonder why that is? They charge enough for the kit you'd think they could at least ensure there is sufficient threads to finish the project.

In other news I went to see friends at the weekend the two hour delay meant that the trip up was not the best but worse travel chaos was to meet me on my return. Snow. Last night was too snowy for my mum to give me a lift back from the station, which came as something as a surprise considering in Carmarthen it was poring down with rain. Mum booked my into a hotel so at least I had somewhere to stay but not the best thing to arrive home to. The road to our house managed to clear by morning but it's trying hard to snow again now.
Snowy view from my bedroom window

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers